Step into the future of driving.
Every day, 119 million North Americans commute using personal vehicles and 105 million of them commute alone.
Turn your commute into the highlight of your day, reduce your fuel cost to zero, and eliminate your environmental impact.
100 Mile Range
2 Year Warranty
MSRP $ 16,250
Schedule your SOLO test drive and hop in the future of urban mobility.
SOLO at ACT Expo!
The ACT EXPO is the largest event for clean fuels and new transportation technologies, attracting over 3,000 transportation stakeholders and fleet managers annually.
The 2019 ACT EXPO will focus on connected vehicle technologies, fuel efficiency improvement equipment and strategies, and drivetrain electrification.
On October 12, we kicked off our LA operation during the AltCar Expo in Santa Monica.
The local community, electric vehicles enthusiasts, and reservation holders had the opportunity to see the Solo for the first time.
“We’re very excited that the Solo will be featured as the AltCar Expo’s showcase EV introduction this year, following a tradition of EV debuts,” stated Jerry Kroll, Chairman and CEO of Electra Meccanica.
Incentive programs are available to make clean energy vehicles more affordable for consumers.
Here are some examples of Incentive Programs available. We will keep you posted regarding the Solo eligibility.*
$900 rebate (limited funds)
$900 rebate (limited funds)
up to $5,000 per qualified Level 2 (240-volt) single-port charger,
with up to an additional $750 per extra charge port and up to a $450 rebate on a qualified used EVs (limit first 2000 approved)
up to $1,000 per qualified vehicle new and used
$750 rebate (limited funds)
$100/kWh excise tax credit (effective 7/1/2017–6/30/2020)
Reduced vehicle license tax
Reduced vehicle registration
* Federal, State, and County Incentive Programs are subject to changes. Please refer to the program websites for the latest information.
- Top Speed 82 MPH / 130 KPH est*
- 0-60 MPH (0-100 KPH): 8 seconds est*
- Rear Wheel Drive
- AC Synchronous Electric Motor (82hp)
- Electric Motor Power Output: Up to 82 hp
- Drag Coefficient: 0.24*
- Power (kW / hp): 17.3 kWh Lithium Ion Battery
- Torque: (lb-ft / Nm): 128 ft-lbs torque
- Curb Weight: 1,488 lbs / 675 kg est*
- Chassis: Lightweight Aerospace Composite
- Dimensions Length 122 in (3.10 m)
- Width: 52 in (1.33 m) – at the front wheels
- Height: 53in (1.34 m)
- Wheelbase: 80.5 in (2.04 m)
- 15” Aluminum Alloy Wheels (Platinum Silver)
- Tires: 155-60 R15 (Front) – 175-55 – R15 (Rear)
- All-Wheel Power Assisted Disc Brakes
- Power Assisted Steering
- Daytime Running Lights
- Electric Parking Brake
- LCD Digital Instrument Cluster
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Power Windows
- AM/FM Stereo with Bluetooth/CD/USB
- Adjustable Vinyl Covered Seat
- Rear View Backup Camera
- Storage Space (Front and Rear Trunk)
- 285 Liters of Cargo Space
- Heating, Defogger and Ventilation System
- Air Conditioning ( mandatory option)
- Heated Seat
- Cargo Space: 5 ft³/35 gallons (160 Liters)
- Carpeted Trunk
- LED Headlamps
- Heated External Mirrors
- Two Speed Windshield Wipers with intermittent
- Available Colours: Titanium Silver, Electric Red, Raven Black, Arctic White
- Up to 100 Mile / 160km range
- 17.3 kWh Lithium Ion
- Energy capacity (kWh) 17.3*
- 220 & 110 Volt Charging
- 3 hours 220V / 6 hours 110V
- Charge Connector: J1772 Universal Connector
- 5 Year Battery Warranty
GLOBAL COMPLIANCE AND SIDE-CRUSH TESTING INFORMATION
Let us show you how you can expand the awareness of your company, your brand, while aligning your company with environmental friendly “GREEN” technology.
Get in contact
11685 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604, USA
818 856 8170